High Quality Hand Crocheted

High Quality Hand Crocheted
Pre-made designs AND Custom Orders!

Friday, March 2, 2012

My table can finally run free!











So by combining my love for crochet with my love for zebra print and things I can make that at least kinda look like it they have come together to create this "table runner" which is really cool, kinda funky, and totally me!  My house as I have previously posted is all decorated in Black white and red so I have been working on making other things to go along with my theme.  This is my first finished creation.  The boarder didn't turn out as good as I wanted but I am not taking it out and starting over, I am just glad to be done with it.  Talk about a "pain in the butt" pattern.  With my hats it's not as bad with switching colors because you are going around in a circle and not going back and forth.  You have no idea how many times I found myself tangled up in the red yarn .  Not the black or white, no no..... always the stupid red!  It's really beautiful on the coffee table, and I'm super proud of how it turned out for my first and only table runner I have ever tried.  I can tell you one thing about it though, unless someone begs me repeatedly, I'm not gonna make another one like this.  I am still hard at work on my afghan and it is slowly coming along.  I need to go buy at least 6 more skeins of the yarn before I get it done but that can come in a few days.  I am in the middle of a new hat right now that has my full attention.  It is a surprise design that it turning out a little more complicated than I wanted but it is ABSOLUTELY beautiful and I am pretty sure it will be a big seller when it's done.  Wish me luck! 


No comments:

Post a Comment