High Quality Hand Crocheted

High Quality Hand Crocheted
Pre-made designs AND Custom Orders!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Black Basket Weave Adult Female Crocheted Beanie with Sparkly Black Bow

You know when you get an idea stuck in your head and until you make it you can't stop thinking about it?  That was this pattern.  I have been dreaming, and thinking about it for about 3 days now and haven't really been able to do much with it because my black yarn was tied up in making my table runner for my new house.  So when I finally finished that and was able to get this started I couldn't believe how great it would really turn out.  In my mind I had an idea of what I wanted it to look like, having the triple crochet's overlap the previous row, but when it came together, as always, the yarn completely surprised me.  It is way better than I would have imagined.  It has a great texture to it that you can't really see in the pictures.  Believe it or not, I thought this was going to turn out more like a slouchy than an actual beanie but as you can see from the finished product, it is a perfect beanie cap. 

Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment