High Quality Hand Crocheted

High Quality Hand Crocheted
Pre-made designs AND Custom Orders!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Pastel Rainbow Open Weave Slouchy Beanie






Have you ever just wanted to find a hat that you could wear with pretty much anything?  If its spring time and you're a girl, this hat is just that.  The soft pastel colors are simply amazing and the way the yarn laid itself out is spectacular.  I have gone back and forth about whether or not I should put a bow in this one but I have decided that whoever buys it can decide if they want a bow.  I think it's perfect just the way it is.  I have warn it once just to see the reactions that people would give me and it has been awesome!  I have worn my other hats around for just the same reason, and some get attention some don't but I literally had 5 people stop me in the mall and ask where I got it from.  Great business since I had my new business cards with me at the time, but you can see that this hat just get's noticed for it's elegant beauty.  I hope you enjoyed my post!  I'm trying to be more personal on here but I'm not always the best at putting my words down in writing.

Buy me on Etsy



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment