High Quality Hand Crocheted

High Quality Hand Crocheted
Pre-made designs AND Custom Orders!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

I sold 4 things on Etsy in one week!!!!!

It is the most exhilarating feeling ever when you get that email that says "Etsy Transaction Confirmation" Especially when it's your very first sale.  I got mine on January 31st.  This wonderful lady sent me a message asking me to make her daughter a matching hat like one I had for sale, so of course I did, reposted it and she bought it!  It was awesome!  Then less than 2 days later I got another sale, one of my pouches!  Nothing for a few days, and then BAMMMMM I sold another hat, posted it to facebook that I had sold it, and one of my good friends asked if I would make another one, so I did obviously and she bought it right away!  I can't believe it!  This could really become something!  So I made a new hat to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment