High Quality Hand Crocheted

High Quality Hand Crocheted
Pre-made designs AND Custom Orders!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Moving is putting a chink in my creativity!

So I'm in the process of moving and it has made my ability to focus and think of new ideas for yarn creations extremely difficult.  I'm not sure why exactly except that my focus is on getting everything cleaned up, packed up, and moved.  Not strung out everywhere matching up colors with pattern ideas in my head, trying stuff out, taking it apart, trying something else, until finally I have something that I am happy with.  I'm in a bit of a slump because no one is buying or really even looking at the stuff in my shop as much as they used to and I don't know if it's because I haven't posted anything new in a few days or if it's because it's just a slow time of year because it's now AFTER Valentine's Day.  I just hope that when I get the pictures up of my two new hats and get them posted it will make things better.  I guess I could post on here some of my fingerless gloves.  I have a new pair that I have made but haven't finished the Mommy set of the pair so they are a work in progress.  In this post you see my purple fingerless gloves.  They are simple but super warm and great for those of us who use our fingers for everything so you need them free.  I hope you all like them.  They have gotten a lot of admirers on Etsy.  I'm always open to making these of any color they are just mostly a made to order kinda thing.  You know how it is.  I can make them to match ANY of my hats, and when I say that I am not joking.  Just ask.  If you want to buy the set I can list it and you will get a discount! 

No comments:

Post a Comment