High Quality Hand Crocheted

High Quality Hand Crocheted
Pre-made designs AND Custom Orders!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Super Soft White Crochet Slouchy Beanie in Lion Brand Homespun.


     I am not a big fan of white anything because I have a tendency to get it dirty within the first 10 minutes of owning it but when you are making thing for other people and not yourself you don't really have that much of a choice and I know plenty of people who love white hats. So of course I made one and it is simply stunning.
   

     The white is simple and elegant.  It reminds me of a sunny day at the beach, or walking around an outdoor market of some kind.  I love how there is a subtle shimmer to the yarn itself as the light hits it just right.  It almost shines in the sun.  The best part is that it deflects the heat of the sun so even on a hot day you can still wear it. 
  

      I have 3 new hats that I will be posting about in the next few days that I think you'll love but for now I am going to get back to cleaning my house while my husband does his homework.
Have a wonderful weekend and best wishes of creative crochet creations.



Cheers,
Mrz. J
    


No comments:

Post a Comment