High Quality Hand Crocheted

High Quality Hand Crocheted
Pre-made designs AND Custom Orders!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

After a custom order another sold the very next day to a buyer in AUSTRAILIA!!!! I'm finally international!




     This turned out to be one of the best custom orders I have ever done.  After having a huge down time where I was only selling stuff thru yardseller and only a few things here and there I finally got an order from a guy who wanted something custom made for a water pipe he had just purchased. He sent me a link to the page with all the dimensions of the pipe that I needed to fit it to, which was EXTREMELY helpful, and I got to work. The one and only hiccup I ended up having was the liner. I Crochet better than anyone else I know but I have only been sewing for a few years so doing the lining and padding always gives me anxiety. I am the biggest perfectionist when it comes to the items that I sell. If I can't make it perfect, I won't sell it. It's as simple as that. I luckily had an amazing customer who was patient and very easy to get a hold of when I had questions. So the best part off this story is that I got three listing posted and shipped, and it was such a great turn out that I relisted it and another one sold the very next day and this one is an international sale. To Australia!!! I am doing another custom order type of thing but out will be almost identical to the first one. I have the majority of it completed but again I am having issues with the lining but that's just how it goes I guess. I can't wait to get the feedback about this one. International sales see not only important for a growing business but it's extremely exciting too. I just hope they keep coming. Well that's all for me on this one. I have more blogs to come about my last 3 sales from across the country. As it gets back to the cold season I'm sure my hat sales will increase. I just hope I can keep up. Wish me luck. I think I'm gonna need it. :-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment